Saturday, December 13, 2008

22 Years and Counting...

Today, Kraig and I celebrated our 22nd Anniversary! The time sure has flown by and it certainly doesn't seem like we've been together so long, but I guess it's because we've had so much fun together and we didn't notice?

Seems like just yesterday, we met while in our Junior year in college when I was singing in a group for his church one Sunday. I could tell he was staring at me and I got quite irritated, but when the concert was over and I got a chance to see how cute he was up close, I quickly changed my mind!

Only trouble was, he was so shy and would barely make eye contact or talk with me, so I wondered if I had imagined the whole thing. A few weeks later, when I was getting ready to leave my dorm to go out with a friend, I heard a voice yell out my name. Imagine my delighted surprise to see it was him! Those who know Kraig, know that his yelling like that in front of about 30 strangers is something that normally NEVER happens, but he was so happy to see me again, he couldn't help himself (we went to different schools and he was visiting a friend who just happened to live in my dorm).

We made a date to go out the next day and we've been inseparable ever since. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without him and I know we're so blessed to have enjoyed such a wonderful marriage all these years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...