Friday, December 26, 2008

A White Christmas

Well, they say it hardly ever snows around here, but we got a doozy of a storm system that came through about a week before Christmas and this is the view I had out my bedroom window on Christmas Day! The girls were delighted because school was cancelled early, Indy was happy because he loves to play in the snow, and I loved it because I think one of the loveliest experiences is to have fresh white snow outside, while we're inside enjoying the warmth and some hot cocoa. Kraig is already drooling in anticipation of getting some skiing in this winter too. He and Ashley spent some time making a snow dinosaur together on Christmas Eve and it turned out so cute! Why bother with a traditional snowman anyway? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...