Monday, December 15, 2008

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!

I was happily surprised and amazed that I was able to find some time this year to make handmade Christmas cards! I thought for sure this year I was going to have to resort to store-bought cards because of everything that's going on, but the creative bug kept biting me and I just had to give in to the urge. I used a neat K&Company patterned paper, combined with some stamped and embossed swirls and a red velvet poinsettia flower that was made using one of my Sizzix dies I designed for Provo Craft a few years ago. I think it turned out pretty cute and I did a few different versions in order to stretch as much as I could out of the few sheets of paper I had on hand. So here's a virtual copy for you all to enjoy and I'm hoping you all have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...