Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's Stay in Touch!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I created a new Email Subscription link that I think will be much easier to use and less confusing to set up. It'll notify you via email whenever I post something new, which is nice since I don't post in any particular scheduled manner. So if you've already signed up with my first attempt at a subscription feed last week, please disregard that and sign up with this new one instead. And don't worry, I promise not to send you any spam mail or use your email for any kind of marketing/stalking purposes—as long as you promise to do the same for me, k? ;-D

Also, I'm in the process of adding a photo Gallery of some of my favorite projects, so be sure to check out my nifty new Slideshow link as well! If you'd like to see more, just click on the photo and it'll take you directly to my Flickr site. I have my work currently divided into three different sets: Scrapbook Pages, Cards & Tags, and Misc. Projects. I will add a Jewelry set later on, but most of my current designs are being submitted to editors and need to wait until after they've been published, if they're accepted. You can see these sets by clicking on the specific links to them. I hope you enjoy looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, I guess I didn't know you had a blog! Where have I been?

    Beautiful bead work, love your blog!

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...