Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whoohoooo!!

(doing the Happy Dance!!!)

I recently found out that I have two things that are going to be published later this year! One is a bracelet that will be featured in the September 2009 issue of Bead Trends. And the other is a lampworking tutorial article that will be featured in The Flow Magazine. I'm really excited, and as these were my first submissions to these great publications, I feel very fortunate that they were accepted so quickly. Unfortunately, I can't show any of these projects yet, but I promise I'll post pics as soon as they hit the stands!

I also have reason to celebrate as I finally finished up our taxes and got them filed just in the nick of time. I don't know why I procrastinate so long over them every year—especially when we almost always get a big refund due us. *sigh* But then again, it's pretty nice to get that "surprise" deposit in our bank account! ;-D Next year one of my resolutions will definitely be to get them done much earlier (so I can spend it earlier too! LOL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...