Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

My friend Lara tagged me the other day, so I guess I gotta join in the fun! ;-D And I swiped this cute tag graphic from Kandice over at Coloraddiction (with her permission, of course!) I've never been tagged before, so this is a first for me too. The game is to answer the questions and then tag other blogs to do the same. Don't forget to let the other blogs know you tagged them, and to link to whomever tagged you! Here are the questions…

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Losing at least 10 pounds
2. Visiting Kraig's mom on Mother's Day
3. Having my girls treat me especially nice on Mother's Day (;-D)
4. Having a contractor come in and finally finish our kitchen trimwork
5. Seeing the new Transformers movie
6. Learning how to work silver glass and make it *sing*!
7. Decorating and decluttering my studio
8. Taking two of Sally Jean Alexander's workshops in June

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Worked on making silver glass beads
2. Cleaned glass beads from the day before
3. Cleaned the kitchen
4. Did laundry
5. Picked up Ashley from track practice
6. Read some more from the book, "Color: A Natural History of the Palette," by Victoria Finlay
7. Caught up on all my favorite blogs
8. Visited Serenity Equine Rescue with Ashley (we want to volunteer—technically, we visited them on Sunday, but I wanted to give them a plug! ;-D)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Lose at least 20 pounds
2. Become a torch singer with a big band in a really nice club
3. Play piano more often
4. Own my own horse
5. Visit Italy again or Croatia within the next 2 years
6. Speak fluent Italian
7. Explore more local islands
8. Wave a magic wand and have my whole house decorated by Candice Olson

8 Things That or Shows I have Watched
1. Amazing Race
2. Castle
3. Heroes
4. American Idol
5. House
6. Bones
7. Masterpiece Theater
8. Anything on HGTV

Now, to tag 8 people and their blogs!
1. Sande Krieger, fellow scrapbooker and awesome photographer
2. Chris Hansen, a new lampworking friend
3. Kathy Lowe, another lampworking pal
4. Karen Burniston, wise-cracking inventor of amazing pop-up gizmos
5. Vintaj Natural Brass Co., beautiful filigree findings and jewelry
6. Tonya Davison, metal clay guru
7. Sally Jean Alexander, amazing collage and jewelry artist
8. Ruby's Shoes, she makes the cutest beads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...