Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thankful Gifts

Lest you forget I also love to do other creative things besides make glass beads, I decided it was time to share some fun thank you cards I've been working on. I'm putting together sets of six cards, with three each of two coordinating designs. I also have some pink sets done and am working on a few other colors, all with various papers, ribbons and custom accents. (They look even prettier in person too!) When I have enough to make a decent presentation, I'm going to offer them in my Etsy shop—hopefully within the next month. I'm also trying to find some thin gift boxes to put each set in, so if you have any ideas where to find things like this, I'd love to know about it!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Lori. Love those cards

    Just stopping by to let you know you have been tagged! :) Feel free to play or not, whatever you wish.

    http://lutrick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...