Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

My baby turned 14 years old this year and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks that she's no longer my "little girl," but is now a "young woman" with a strong mind and heart of her own. She celebrated first by inviting a few friends to watch the new Transformers movie on her actual birthday date, then we threw a fun party with more of her friends at our lake that weekend. Her big gift this year was to finally get texting capabilities and a new cell phone (well, it was actually mine, but I traded with her since mine has all sorts of fancy features I never used). She is over the moon with joy and has been texting her friends what seems to be at least 1,000 messages a day (yikes!). Hopefully, the texting honeymoon will ease off by the time school starts, or else we may have a few problems?! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...