Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm in Bead Trends Magazine!

Woooohoooo! I just got my complimentary copy of the latest issue of Bead Trends, where I am fortunate to have a bracelet made with my "faux jade" glass beads featured! This is the first time I've been published in this magazine and I really love the way they photograph and present all the projects—it's more like a beautiful little coffee table book than a magazine. All the projects are so yummy and my brain is already brimming with ideas for Fall. So if you haven't had a chance to check it out before, I hope you do soon (and don't forget to take a gander at my project in pages 82-83! ;-D).

4 comments:

  1. Lori, I LOVED your glass beads in that piece. They're amazing! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lori. Way to go! I'm thrilled for you.
    I hope I'll be able to catch a copy of that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Amy and Judith! I really appreciate the compliments! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented. Congratulations on getting your piece selected.
    All the best-
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...