Friday, December 4, 2009

BazArt Show

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be selling my designs at the Maple Valley Creative Arts Council holiday show called BazArt tomorrow! It's a special event featuring about a dozen local artisans who specialize in various mediums who will have items for sale. This will be my last show of the year and after that, I'll be listing a ton of items in my Etsy shop, just in time for all you last minute Christmas shoppers! *Ü* I'm hoping to add several new items each day, so please check back often to see if there's anything that might strike your fancy. Here's some eye candy of just some of the great designs I'll have available for sale…

 

So if you're in the Maple Valley area this Saturday, between the hours of 10 am to 5 pm, I hope you'll stop by the BazArt show and check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...