Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!



I just wanted to say that I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas! I know this is a little later than I had planned to post, but my computer has been suffering some kind of psychotic breakdown and I haven't been able to get online very much for over a week. *sigh* But now that I'm able to post today, I thought I'd share a few pics…



I tried to take a nice photo of the girls and dogs together, but the boys just didn't want to cooperate—Indy got too excited at the sight of the treats we had for them and kept running up to the camera, and Romeo had a panic attack when we tried to put on some reindeer antlers. I discovered that Ashley had put them on him a few days earlier and turned on their lights and music, which must have scared the poor little guy to the point where he didn't even want to come into the same room with them. Everyone was running around the room, chasing both dogs, and it just never worked out that they got a good pose all at the same time. It was hilarious though—imagine watching a "Four Stooges" scene and you might get the general idea of how it looked?! At the very end, when both dogs were at their most uncooperative, Katie threw up her hands and declared "I can't work like this!" in her best Model Diva voice that had us totally cracking up. My sides were still hurting 15 minutes later after I decided to call it quits on the photo session! LOL



The girls and I also made dozens of fabulously decorated cookies, and they worked on gingerbread houses (eating more candy than what ended up for decoration!), which is one of our favorite Christmas traditions. On Christmas Day, Kraig's mom and brother Kris came over for Christmas dinner and we all had a wonderful time visiting. Kraig's dad Ray wasn't feeling well enough to come too, but we're planning on going down to their house this weekend to bestow a little post-Christmas cheer to him then. ;-D

I hope you all were blessed with a magical Christmas as well and wishing you a very
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! Cute pics of your kiddos! And your cookies were WAY fancier than ours. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...