Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bella Blossoms are Here!


Ta-Dah!! They're finally here! It took a little longer than expected because I've been dealing with some important family matters over the past few weeks, but I hope the wait was worth it! Also, I've decided to officially name these fun and whimsical flower beads my "Bella Blossom" series, since I doubt Mr. Chihuly would appreciate me to naming them after him? *Ü*

So if you're one of the people who have been anxiously awaiting these, please click on my Etsy shop link and you'll find plenty to choose from, including 9 different colors I can also custom make to order for you. And stayed tuned folks—I have several new and fun variations that I'm also working on and hope to start listing in the next week or so!

This is a mini set featuring three of the same colors I used in my "Ode to Chihuly" necklace.

These are some new colors in jewel tones of deep red, teal, yellow and coral that I have available for custom orders.

This gorgeous teal set is the first of what I hope to be a great series of variations on my original flower beads! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...