Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exploring eBay and Other Treasures

ACK! I've decided to also take the plunge and sell a huge set of my Bella Blossoms on eBay for the very first time. I've bought many items over the years from there, but never tried selling before and it's a pretty doggone scary thing! I've heard so many different things from my friends who are regular sellers—ranging from news that buyers are disappearing and sales are practically nil, to those who have gotten fantastic bids. I'm just hoping I don't get wiped out on mine, since I started the opening bid at way below what this set it worth:



So if you're looking for a unique and classy set of flower beads, or know someone who might be, please pass the word on for me, k? Just click on the photo above and it should take you to my eBay listing. This is only a 3-day auction, and it ends Tuesday afternoon (eek!).

Another thing that happened to me yesterday was that someone put me in their Etsy Treasury! I've never been in one before and it is such an honor that someone would pick one of my designs out of thousands to feature as one of their favorites. You can check out Lindsey's "Teal Me" Treasury here and see my Teal Bella Blossoms set included with some other pretty cool stuff. All that teal looks so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your latest endeavor (spelling?)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...