Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flower Beads Coming Soon!

I've had several people contact me recently, asking if I'll ever be offering my "Ode to Chihuly" flower beads (the ones I used for my necklace design in the Bead Star magazine) in my Etsy shop. The answer is a resounding "yes!" and I just made a batch of them today and they're cooking in my kiln right now. I'm planning on making more over the next few days until I have several sets I can list in my shop. Hopefully, they will include some neat variations that I'm working on too! ;-D So for anyone else who is interested, please keep checking back and I'll post here when they're ready, k? Thanks SO much for all your wonderful comments and if you would like a custom order in certain colors, etc., please don't ever hesitate to email me at any time! *Ü*

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a scrapbook layout that I had published several years ago in Scrapbooks Etc. magazine, featuring a photo of the glorious Chihuly glass flower ceiling in the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. If you ever get a chance to see this in person, I highly recommend it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...