Friday, March 26, 2010

The Thrill of Springtime

Ooh, I just adore Springtime! I love that sky seems bluer and the sun starts to shine longer and brighter after months of gray clouds. I love that the flowers start to bloom and become nature's jewelry on bare branches and lawns. I love that the birds are singing and the frogs next door formed a band and decided to join in. Aside from my allergies, it's one of my favorite seasons and very inspiring to me. I want to get outside and exercise more, and I have all sort of Spring-themed designs tossing around in my head. As usual, the artistic side of me almost always wins out over the athletic, but I'm getting there! LOL

Here's some fun beads I made the other day, when I was playing around with variations on my Bella Blossom series. They remind me of the doodles I would draw as a child, therefore I'm calling them my "Doodle Daisies." Aren't they fun?! I think I feel the Springtime call to create a necklace or earrings out of these soon…maybe they'll even inspire me to do some power-walking outside?! *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I like these. I like the yellow center. So happy and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lara! *Ü* I'm hoping to make a bunch more over the weekend (fingers crossed!). Hope you have a good one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...