Thursday, May 13, 2010

Giving it Another Try

I've always been a little scared of selling on eBay, but since my new resolution is to be smarter and more active with marketing my designs, I thought I'd give it another try and see what happens. ;-D So last night I listed a set called "Gilded Violets" that I think turned out rather elegant, if I do say so myself...


I've also been trying to list something new in my Etsy shop every day and have a goal to have at least 50 items in it at any given time to choose from. And several more eBay listings, if this one works out. Big goals, I know, but seems like you have to do anything, everything, AND the kitchen sink these days to make your work stand out in the ocean of internet sales?! LOL So if you like this set or know someone who might, please help spread the word, k? *Ü*

Edited to add: They sold!! Yippeeee!

1 comment:

  1. These beads look fabulous. Fingers crossed for fierce bidding wars. And congrats - it already has a bid! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...