Monday, October 4, 2010

ArtFire Studio Grand Opening

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

A few days ago, I decided to heed the advice of some of my fellow Fire Divas and sign up for a Pro account with the ArtFire online artisan marketplace. As much as I love selling through Etsy, I thought it would be smart to also offer my glass beads and jewelry on ArtFire to see if it can help me reach more customers.

The name of my new ArtFire Studio is AshlynDesign (just like on Etsy) and if you click on the highlighted text, it will take you directly to it. Some of my listings will be the same as I offer in my Etsy shop because they are made-to-order items, but many other items will be exclusive to this particular shop. Some of the nice things that are unique to ArtFire is that you don't have to be a member to purchase anything, and I can also easily offer great incentives like special coupons and sales. So, to celebrate my "Grand Opening," I'm offering a coupon for free shipping on any order for a limited time. The special code for this coupon is "ASHLYNFREESHIP" so be sure to mention this when you check out after adding any item(s) to your cart.

I'll give it a few months to see how it goes, and I hope you'll take some time to check out my new shop there, as well as the many other wonderful handmade goodies you can find in this marketplace! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...