Still a bit of work to do around the house before 10 other family members come over to share Thanksgiving dinner with us today, but I'm still thinking thankful thoughts this morning! *Ü*
Some of the things I'm thankful for today:
1. Having a great family network of relatives and friends
2. A warm, safe home where the power is still on after the winter storms
3. Healthy, smart children
4. A wonderful and supportive hubby
5. Good weather for a smooth drive to our house
6. All of God's other blessings in my life!
To celebrate, I'm also starting my Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend sale a bit early, at 8 pm tonight! Everything in my Etsy and ArtFire shops will be 10% off though the weekend, until Monday night. So if you've been searching for some great handmade beads or finished jewelry for people on your Christmas shopping list, I hope you might find something in my shop? ;-D
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends too!