Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks


Still a bit of work to do around the house before 10 other family members come over to share Thanksgiving dinner with us today, but I'm still thinking thankful thoughts this morning! *Ü*

Some of the things I'm thankful for today:
   1. Having a great family network of relatives and friends
   2. A warm, safe home where the power is still on after the winter storms
   3. Healthy, smart children
   4. A wonderful and supportive hubby
   5. Good weather for a smooth drive to our house
   6. All of God's other blessings in my life!

To celebrate, I'm also starting my Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend sale a bit early, at 8 pm tonight! Everything in my Etsy and ArtFire shops will be 10% off though the weekend, until Monday night. So if you've been searching for some great handmade beads or finished jewelry for people on your Christmas shopping list, I hope you might find something in my shop? ;-D

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...