Monday, November 15, 2010

Pantone Fall 2010 Forecast


Well, I'm running a little behind on my take on Pantone's Color Forecast for Fall 2010, but I thought it would still be fun to show all the beautiful colors people are wearing and decorating their homes in this Fall season. One of the things I love about the Forecast is seeing the new palette of color trends for the upcoming seasons and using it to inspire my bead and jewelry designs. I can see the jewel tones also working well through the Winter season (and I promise to get to the Pantone Spring 2011 Forecast in a more timely manner!).


So over the next two weeks I'm planning on highlighting one or several of these colors in separate posts and hopefully share some great design inspiration for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...