Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

With Katie recovered from her wisdom teeth surgery and the weather easing up a bit, I was finally able to get some torching done in my studio over the last two days. YAY!! Here are some of the things I've been working on…

New Watercolor Rose Rounds

Leopard Print Mini Set

Zebra Print Mini Set
These mini sets are a fun option I'm going to start offering in my shops—each set has a pair of small size beads that would be perfect for making earrings, and a small matching focal. I'm also working on more Watercolor Rose beads in other flower colors and shapes. I'm getting ready to list these in my Etsy shop later today, so I'd love to hear what you think of my offering mini sets vs. full sets of 5 to 7 beads in the same size? *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower beads. These have such depth and beauty. Not that I don't love the small set (which is a good idea by the way, different option for different customers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lara! All of these were snapped up last night, so I'm going to work on more over this weekend! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...