Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bead Sale for Japan Relief Aid

“The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


Late last night I remembered a little stash of my acorn beads that I thought might be perfect to sell for the Japan relief effort!? Acorns symbolize strength, growth and hope—all the things that I know so many of us are wishing for Japan as they struggle to recover from the devastation over this past week.

So I would like to offer these beads for sale directly from my blog, where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross fund for Japan. Each acorn is $10, with free shipping to anywhere around the world.

colors from left to right: Olive, Butterscotch, Dirty Martini (a light gray-green), Toffee

Please email me to let me know your first and second color choice and I will let you know if it is still available. Hopefully, it won't take long to sell these and I will be able to send a nice donation in soon! Don't forget, I'm also offering 25% of any proceeds from my Etsy and ArtFire shops this week to the fund as well! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...