Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Find: Free Lampwork Tutorials

Talk about perfect timing?! I was going to try and post a tutorial later this week, but when I found an email in my mailbox this morning announcing three free glass bead-making projects from Jewelry Making Daily, I figured this would be much better to share!


For those of you who might be just starting out learning the wonderful hobby of lampworking, there is even a bonus section with a supplies and tools checklist. I can't wait to try these cool projects and hope you'll have fun with them as well!

Also, if you're a jewelry maker, Jewelry Making Daily has an email newsletter that is a great resource featuring other free project downloads, new book reviews, and tons of yummy bead and jewelry inspiration. I would definitely recommend signing up for their newsletter too! *Ü*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aslyn! Thanks for sharing our free lampwork ebook. We love to share! I'm glad you like it and so happy to hear that you enjoy your JMD emails! *blush*

    Thanks again!
    Tammy Jones
    Editor, Jewelry Making Daily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...