Friday, June 10, 2011

Crunch Time!

I'm so sorry, but I won't have time to post a Friday Find today like I had planned…my oldest daughter, Katie, is graduating from high school today and things have been a little crazy this past week. Plus, I have family coming in to visit for a few days and it took a while to whip my home back into any semblance of a properly run household. LOL I'll post more tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are some beads I made last week that I've been listing up in my Etsy shop whenever I have a spare minute:

Pink Leopard European Charm Bead
Zebra European Charm Bead
Snow Leopard European Charm Bead
Pink Paisley
Aqua Blue Hollows

I hope you enjoy this little bit of eye candy for this week and have a wonderful weekend too! *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Katie! Gorgeous beads....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - my daughter's name is also Katie. Have a wonderful graduation. It won't be long and then there is college and weddings...don't get me started :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...