Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pantone Color Forecast: Fall 2011

It's getting to be that time of year again…when the lazy days of summer slowly wane and morph into the crispness of Autumn (one of my favorite seasons of the year!). So for my fellow designers and fashionistas around the world, I'm excited to share with you Pantone's Fall 2011 Fashion Color Report:


Oooh…aren't they all just scrumptious!?! You might recognize Honeysuckle from the Spring forecast and I'm happy to see that it is still being featured since it's one of my favorite shades of pink. I love all the rich, warm colors here and how they complement each other so well—makes me feel like sitting down in a cozy sweater, in a comfy chair next to a crackling fire, sipping hot chocolate…mmmmmm

“Designers take a painterly approach to fall 2011 by artfully combining bright colors with staple neutrals, reminiscent of how an artist would construct a stunning work of art,”
said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “Much like a painter's masterpiece, there is a certain romance to this season's palette.”


Now if that quote isn't a siren call straight to any designer's heart, I don't know what is!?! I've already been busy working on some new bead designs inspired by this lovely palette and will be introducing them here and into my Etsy shop soon. And I'm really looking forward to doing more of my color comparison reports for glass lampworkers too, so stay tuned! *Ü*

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    Thanks for your kind words today!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...