Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Craving Chocolate?

*** Warning: If you're on a diet, you might not want to read this particular article!! ***

Too late, you say? Did the word "chocolate" capture your attention like a siren's call like it does me? LOL Oh well, I promise this will be just about zero calorie eye candy! ;-D


For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog, you may have already seen a past post about the new chocolate glass bead sets that I've been making? Well, they've been so well received in my Etsy shop, I've had a hard time keeping up with new listings, so I thought it would be smart to offer one where customers can choose from these shapes and designs to create their own Custom Chocolate Mix in a Tin:





Are these not totally drool-worthy?!! Even *I* have a very hard time resisting taking a bite sometimes! LOL But I'm not sure yet if this is something that will catch on for customers who would rather see a finished set to buy, so I'll be offering those as well in my Etsy shop. I also have some great new ideas to do with this kit concept that would work perfectly for the upcoming holiday season, so be sure to check back soon! *Ü*

14 comments:

  1. Those beads look AMAZING and such high quality. Great job and best of luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look might tasty!
    -RomanticThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw these I thought they were actual chocolates. Amazing! I think customers will love the idea of making up their own tins! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look yummy....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. These beads look delicious! And no calories!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! They look good enough to eat. I love your glass beads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look completely real and completely dee-lish! Looking forward to finding out what your idea is for the the upcoming holiday season :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would definately buy a "create your own set" I think its a great idea. I'm one of those weirdos who has an unshakable need for symmetry, so 4 different items just wouldn't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, drool, chocolate ...
    and beads, too. My favorite combination.

    They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so realistic! This is a great association to chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so cool!!! they look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  12. uniquecozytreasures- They look completely unresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lori these are waaaaaay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Custom mix box is such a great idea! And those chocolates look so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...