Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paw Print Customer Necklace Share

Lately, I've been working on a lot of custom bead orders, which is one of the fun things I love about being an artist—the thrill of the design challenge! Amy, one of my customers, just sent me a photo today of the finished necklace she made using custom paw print beads I made for her and I just couldn't wait to share them with you too!


Isn't it gorgeous!?! She asked me to create her beads using her nephew's school colors and their Bearcat mascot paw, which she turned into a necklace honoring his football number. These 13mm lentils are the smallest size bead in this style I've ever made, and boy, was it a challenge to squeeze that paw print on it! LOL But it was so worth it, especially when I found out that she is making these necklaces to help raise money for breast cancer research through the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer organization in her local area. Since my mother-in-law, Dora, is currently being treated for ovarian cancer and I know several breast cancer survivors, a cause like this is definitely something I would love to help with spreading the word.

Amy is making these necklaces with a variety of other themes such as baseball, cheerleader, golf, gymnastics, music, soccer, and softball. If you would like to order a similar necklace like this one for yourself, using your own custom colors, please email her directly at asidneybanks@yahoo.com for more info and pricing.

If you would like to order a custom paw print bead separately, I have them available in several styles such as grizzly bear, bobcat, and dog, and can make them in just about any color combination and in several sizes of slim lentil or square nugget beads. Of course, I welcome any new paw print design challenges as well! *Ü*

13 comments:

  1. Lori, the beads are great and I love that she's creating necklaces for cancer.

    Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and such a worthy cause to help fight cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great necklaces..i found you via promofrenzy

    http://beautifulswagstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project. The beads are awesome and what she's doing with them makes them even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beads are truly unique and awesome! The top football necklace is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so neat to see someone create such a great piece with your beads! I really like the red/beige paw print in the bottom photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top necklace with the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative way to display your beautiful beads. And benefiting cancer research, how can you go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in these 'paws'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spirit wear can be a bit harsh, but you have made it beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice compliment to your beads...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments! Let's hope that Amy will raise a lot of money to help this great cause! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...