Friday, November 25, 2011

Acorn Bead Tutorial is here!


It only took 2 more months than I thought it would to finish this up, but I'm happy to announce that my new Acorn Bead Tutorial is finally here! YAY!!! I know it's a little late for the Fall season this year, but I hope some of you will still like to get started learning how to make these fun nature-inspired beads—especially since people love to wear acorn jewelry all year 'round.

In this tutorial, I'll show you how to make acorn beads in three different ways:
   • My popular encased Golden Scroll Acorn
   • Sweet and Simple Acorn
   • Wired Acorn Nut (that you can add your choice of bead caps to)

I'm also offering this as a "Black Friday Special" this weekend only, at 10% off what I will normally be charging. You can check it out HERE in my Etsy shop and thanks so much for looking! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...