Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Treasure Hunt


I'm so excited to announce that the Promotional Frenzy team is offering a HUGE special event for the entire month of November! Over 50 individual Etsy shops (including yours truly) are offering fun specials and discounts such as free gifts, free shipping, BOGO’s, and an assortment of other great deals—just in time for your holiday shopping!

All you have to do is search through these shops and find the “treasured” item, which will be indicated by an image of the graphic above, somewhere in the listing photos. This will not be the main picture so you may have to click around. Each shop will have the details in their shop announcement as to what their special is. Please read each announcement carefully, as some shops will give you hints to help save you time in your search.

My special offer for this event is Free Shipping on any size order from my shop HERE, for both domestic and international customers. And I'll give you a hint: you can find the special photo and more information on how to receive your free shipping in one of the listings in my "Lampwork Bead Sets" section… ;-D

This is the perfect opportunity to go through your favorite shops (and find some new ones), discover loads of goodies for the holidays AND get a wonderful deal! For more information and a list of participating shops, please visit the Promo Frenzy Team Blog. I hope you have a lot of fun on your hunt and I wish you good luck finding all the Treasured Items! *Ü*

17 comments:

  1. I wish I had my shop ready in time to participate. This looks like fun!

    GrapeVineCeramicsGft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sales come streaming in! Thanks for the promo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the plug. hope this sale is super successful for us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck. Hope you get lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for promo on you blog!! happy sales everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with sales and thanks for putting our list up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from promofrenzy! Thanks for posting about the treasure hunt...Happy Sales to us all!!

    Hope you follow me back:

    http://scrapbookluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the luck in the world for lots of sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping we all get lots of sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to pulling out all the stops for our team. Go team go. Best of luck with the sale event in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to all of us :) Go frenzy team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a super list of specials.. hope we have a super month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great deal you are offering! I wish I could afford to offer free shipping sometimes, but my shipping fees are too much. Best of luck to everyone for great sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea! I'm very excited about this event. By the way, I added my shop to the list as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck to all the treasure hunters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...