Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my fellow Americans who celebrate this wonderful holiday! And for those who don't, I'll wish a wonderful weekend as well, and hoping you'll be able to spend it with friends and family, giving thanks for all the blessings in your life. We're heading off to celebrate with my husband's family in Lacey, WA, and am looking forward to all the delicious goodies and good fun!

In the meantime, I also wanted to let you know that starting tomorrow (Black Friday, ack!!), I'm going to be offering a great tutorial on how to create my Golden Scroll Acorn beads, as well as acorns on a wire that you can add a bead cap to and make into an instant charm or pendant. I know I'm a little late in getting this up in my shop, as I had originally intended to have it ready over a month ago, but life has a way of derailing the best intentions sometimes and you just have to go with the flow, right? Besides, I figure that people love buying my acorn beads and wearing acorn theme jewelry all year round because it has such a special symbolism.

So please check back tomorrow and I'll tell you more about it! ;-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...