Monday, January 16, 2012

Let It Snow!

Well, it's about time!! We missed out on our cherished "White Christmas" and have only had a day or two with a thin layer of frost on the ground all Winter long… but yesterday we were finally graced with some honest-to-goodness snow! Here's what it looked like from my front door, when I stepped out this morning to snap some photos…


And this is what it looks like from my backyard—where my favorite viewpoint is from our huge kitchen window (staying warm and dry inside, of course!). I love how the new snow forms a delicate layer on the bare branches of the trees like sparkling Fairy Dust…


And just as I was getting ready to go back inside, HUGE fluffy snowflakes began to gently fall down, then quickly gained momentum, until the yard began to blur in a flurry of the white stuff. What fun!! Mmmmmmmmm… the perfect time to make a cup of delicious hot cocoa, curl up in my favorite blanket, and enjoy Nature's Show! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...