Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Wishing all my friends, family, and wonderful readers a very Happy Valentine's Day today!

I woke up to a bouquet of gorgeous roses from my hubby, and we're planning on enjoying a nice, quiet steak dinner at home tonight instead of trying to squeeze into a crowded restaurant with all the other "lovey dovey" people. We actually celebrated Valentine's a little earlier in the week by going out to see the "The Artist" movie, which I have been dying to see ever since I first heard about it last year. It was SO good!! I highly recommend it for a romantic date—or even if you just love a fantastic theatrical performance!

If you haven't heard of this amazing movie yet, here's a trailer to give you sneak preview…


I also scored a big box of See's chocolates filled with all my favorites and it's been killer trying to save as much as possible for today. Now there's no holding me back! LOL I hope your day is filled with your favorite goodies and special moments with all your loved ones too! *Ü*

14 comments:

  1. Lori, what a great gift! I woke up to a beautiful card and $$$$. Love that hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got roses as well, Lori... it is so nice when our guys remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day! Always be thankful for having that someone special in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... That is so romantic :) Amazing hubby you got!!!
    I heard about this movie. My friend said it's great ... It's in my list too !!! Xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uniquecozytreasures - WOW! Flowers and chocolates. What a nice hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice gift!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww that's so sweet of your hubby. i hope you had a wonderful valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I put this movie on my "rent it" list. I'll have to watch it. Your hubby was very sweet to spoil you. Happy belated Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Valentine's Day! Your hubby did well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We celebrated on the weekend also, mine bought me a calla lily plant and a bouquet of carnations, gotta love our husbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love surprises. Glad you had a great day with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That movie sounds great! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...