Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spinning Like Crazy!


Bet you've been wondering why my posts have been so long and far between lately, huh? Well, there are a couple of good reasons, most of which include:

* I'm trying to build inventory in preparation for a big 3-day bead show (eek!)…
* My mother-in-law, Dora, fell and broke her hip and then had to have surgery to replace it…
* I've been blessed with several large custom orders, so have been spinning glass day and night…
* I'm still working on trying to get my studio and home reorganized…
* AND I need to work on our tax return (**oh, joy**)…

So I'm afraid my blogging has suffered in the aftermath of all the above. *sigh* But the good news is that my MIL came through her surgery with flying colors and is now on the mend and my custom orders are about 50% completed! YAY!! (Still working on the other stuff as best I can in between!).

So I just wanted to pop in to say I'm still here and plugging away—but will be lucky to post once a week while I work on finishing up everything else on my big "to do" list right now. I hope you'll bear with me and hopefully, in a week or two I'll have some fun new stuff to share! In the meantime, here are some quick pics of what I've been up to (please ignore the flaking bead release! LOL)…


Hope you're enjoying some beautiful Spring weather (and not a surprise snowfall like we got this week?!) and wishing you bountiful tax returns too! *Ü*

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full!! Congrats on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are a busy woman! And your beads are super fantastical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These beads are beautiful, congrats on the orders and good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your MIL but great that's she's recovering! Those beads-on-a-stick pictures are sooo awesome! I've never seen them like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique Cozy Treasures - Those are some beautiful beads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life just gets in the way sometimes - I love all the beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lori, your spacers are so nice and consistent. Do you use a mandrel spinner or a CG Beadroller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lyssa! Actually, I use both! LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...