Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seeing Spots

Oh, boy! I can see I've been remiss in my blogging again lately! GAH!! Can I claim tax season, an upcoming show, the Easter holiday, and getting older as good excuses? LOL I need to go back and fill you in on my recent trip to the Tacoma Museum of Glass, but still need to edit my pics first. In the meantime, here's a few Spotted Leopard European Charm beads I made this week that I'm pretty happy with…

Purple Leopard Charm Bead

Pink Leopard Charm Bead

Aren't they sweet?! They're lined with full-length sterling silver cores by my own two hands and ready to slip onto any of the popular "add-a-bead" charm bracelets like Pandora and Trollbeads. I'm planning on making a variety of other colors and regular bead shapes in Leopard Spots that I think will be really great too! I normally don't work with the brighter end of the color spectrum, but I'm having fun experimenting with shades that are just a bit softer than true primary colors.

I also have some other exciting new bead designs that I've been working on and can't wait to show you as soon as I can get them photographed. So cross your fingers and toes with me and let's see if I can't get my act together and post about them within the next few days, k?

What do you think of these colors? Do they call to the "Girly Girl" in you? *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...