Thursday, October 25, 2012

Upcoming Holiday Shows

My booth at the Salmon Days Festival (still needed to add the curtains in the back!)

It seems like I've been on the run like a hamster on a wheel ever since this Summer! *whew!* With the girls on summer break from school, and participating in the Issaquah Farmer's Market and several big local shows—I've been in perpetual motion and a creative frenzy. The girls are back in school now, but I still have a few more shows on my schedule this year—just in time to kick off the big holiday shopping season!

St. Barbara's Holiday Artisans Bazaar
When: Saturday, October 27th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: 32416 6th Avenue, Black Diamond, WA
The church hall at the corner of Sixth and Baker streets. This event is sponsored by the Circle of Joy and proceeds benefit St. Barbara Church.

Tahoma Band Boosters Holiday Bazaar
When: Saturday, November 3rd from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Tahoma High School, 18200 SE 240th Street, Covington, WA
This show benefits the Tahoma School District's Band Program.

MultiCare Clinic Holiday Bazaar
When: Tues. Nov. 13th through Wed. Nov. 14th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Covington MultiCare Clinic, 17700 SE 272nd St., Covington, WA

 And here is a sneak peek at just some of the goodies I'll be bringing…

New acorn pendants with real acorn caps and hand-wrapped copper bails.

My all-glass Acorns, in my favorite new color combination and tiny earring size!

Updated version of my Mistletoe Stackable Charm Necklace

Note that I won't have any of these new designs in my Etsy shop yet, since I'm saving them for my local shows. But if you see something you like, feel free to email me and I'm sure I can make something similar for you if it sells before I have a chance to offer it in my shop or on my Facebook Fan Page. And if you have any suggestions for other colors or designs you'd like to see in either of my Acorn designs, I'd love to hear them in your comments!

I hope you'll tell all your friends about these great upcoming events and that I'll see some of you there! *Ü*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...