Friday, March 1, 2013

Yummy New Glass Colors!


Gearing up for the Spring season, I've been ordering a bunch of new glass colors and having a lot of fun playing around with different color combinations. Here are some new lampwork beads sets I just listed in my Etsy shop (click on the captions underneath each photo to go directly to the listing):

These spacer beads feature a randomly streaky mix of warm grays and browns that I think make them a really versatile neutral accessory color:

Rustic Brown Spacers

This set of larger donut-shaped beads has a lovely blue-green base that falls somewhere in between Robin's Egg blue and Copper Green, but slightly more muted in tone. I applied randomly sized Rustic Brown dots all over and gave the green glass a satiny eggshell finish, but left the dots shiny—a fun, fresh look that I love!

Antique Green and Brown Dots Set

Yummy! These pretty Antique Green spacers would look so pretty in any Spring design…

Antique Green Spacers

And these are probably one of my favorites, featuring a rustic combination of silvered ivory over the same Antique Green, accented with a band of sparkling fine silver dots that would be perfect for a cool pair of earrings…

Rustic Silvered Green Barrels

If these don't put you in the mood for Spring, then I guess I'll have to share some other color combinations that will?! LOL So stay tuned, folks…more goodies coming up soon! *Ü*

What are some of your favorite Spring colors you're looking forward to wearing this coming season??





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    Your colors are simply beautiful !
    Did you work with Efettre or CIM ?

    Hugs from France,
    Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Veronique! I use a lot of different brands, but mostly Effetre, CiM, Vetrofond and Double Helix. So many colors, never enough time to play with them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...