Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Find: Spinning Tray Tower

I've had a lot of interest in the black tray tower that my readers saw in my last Studio photo shoot, so I thought it would be perfect to share as one of my "Friday Finds" so you can get one (or more?!) for yourself too!


As you may know from past posts about my efforts to organize my studio, I have a LOT of supplies that are constantly in use and taking up valuable table real estate. So when I discovered this cool item hiding in the back of my local Harbor Freight Tools store (one of my favorite places), I couldn't help but do a little Happy Dance right there in the aisle! Because this bad boy has a multitude of features that are perfect for my sorting needs: four main trays divided into four or six separate bins that spin independently of each other, in a compact, sleek black design that takes up only about a foot of space on my table. And at less than $20, it's a great deal too. Now that's what I call an elegant answer to my storage prayers!

I love being able to see my favorite bead goodies spin around for inspiration and having my "go to" jewelry making supplies right at my fingertips whenever I need them as I work. And it's so easy to just throw everything back in their proper area and not have to be as neat about it if I don't have the time.

If you want one of these beauties for your own, they're easy to find either online by clicking HERE, or at your own local store if you have one. But one word of warning— they come unassembled and have a surprisingly large amount of nuts and bolts that need to be attached by hand (according to my wonderful hubby who put two of these together for me. Thanks, Honey!) But it's definitely worth it, especially if you can sweet-talk someone handy into helping you!

hmmmmmm…I think I might need to go pick up a couple more of these?! What could you use one for? *Ü*





11 comments:

  1. WooHoooo ... I LOVE it!!! I even have a coupon for Harbor Freight Tools. Thanks a bunch for sharing this ... I'm on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even better deal with a coupon, Jill! LOL And I know you'll love having one of your own—just be prepared to take a while to assemble it together! *Ü*

      Delete
  2. I love this ... dang, I'm thinking hard about for what I could use it, and can't come up with anything really. Might have to get one in any way LOL.
    I'm sure I find some great use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something it could be useful for! How about storing frit containers or kid's craft supplies? *Ü*

      Delete
  3. My husband loves Harbor Freight, and now looks like I will be joining him. I have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome! I'd love one, but I'm fairly certain my cats would try to fish supplies out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like an awesome organizer. Might have to look into this :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, this is awesome! I must get one! Not that I have a spare inch of space, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great vertical organizer, but like Ariella said, my cats would have a field day. I have to keep my items in containers with covers. But, It's a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to organize those little supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool! I hope shipping to spain isnt too expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...