Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lynnwood Whole Bead Show

Today is the last day of my fun weekend sharing a booth with my friend Lara Lutrick and Judith Billig at the Whole Bead Show in Lynnwood, WA. I still have a few VIP passes left, so if you haven't had a chance to visit us yet, stop by and mention my name at the door to get one for free admission!


I've been having a ball with Judith and Lara every day, as well as getting to know our fabulous neighbors like Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Linda Landig, and Sheila Davis better. There are so many wonderful goodies sparkling at every turn and I admit I've already spent all my profits so far! But I promise not to enable you too badly if you come out to visit us and see it all for yourself (…unless you want me to!? LOL). *Ü*



2 comments:

  1. Had such a good time being your neighbor, looking forward to next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really great getting to know you and Linda better too! We could definitely get ourselves into a lot of trouble together! LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...