Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Green Seahorse Earrings


I'm honored to be once again published in the June 2013 issue of Bead Design Studio, one of my favorite jewelry making magazines! This time, it was one of my newer earring designs, featuring a pair of my handmade transparent green hollow beads and the tiniest seahorse charms I've ever seen…


All wired up with Vintaj brass findings and copper colored freshwater pearls. They look like they might be heavy on the ears—but because of the hollow beads, they weigh next to nothing at all!

Creating hollow beads that match as perfectly as possible is tricky for me since I don't make a ton of this style, but I'm hoping to improve my consistency so that I can make a lot more jewelry designs with them. Right now, I'm also imagining a cool statement necklace made up with a bunch of these in wonderful "beachy" colors! *Ü*

What colors would you like to see these made in for the upcoming summer season?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...