Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge No. 2:
This is a photo I took when my Hyacinths were blooming earlier this Spring. They are one of my favorite flowers and their perfume is so heavenly, I wish they would bloom all year round! Flowers rank very high as my "go to" design AND color inspiration, so I just had to sneak this one in before the Spring season is over!
Guidelines to Play:
- Your creative inspiration can come from the colors, textures, subject matter, or even the feeling or memory that you received when you first saw the Challenge photo.
- Anything goes as far as materials used—it doesn't matter if you like to work in glass like me, or prefer a different medium like clay or paint. I would love to see a variety of items, whether it be a bead, knitted scarf, jewelry, painted canvas, pen doodle—whatever your Muse is itching to make!
- If you have a set of coordinating projects like a necklace and earrings, please submit a group photo of them with just one link to share.
- Please keep your designs to a decent subject matter (i.e. no provocative artwork) and nothing politically motivated.
- Post a comment with a link to your finished project as soon as you can between now and Saturday, June 29th.
Looking forward to seeing your new creations and please feel free to spread the word to all your artsy friends too! *Ü*