Friday, July 19, 2013

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop


Well, as my luck would have it, my summer cold turned into a HUGE migraine and nausea that kept me in bed with sunglasses and lasted through the weekend, so I wasn't able to participate in the blog hop as planned after all. (waaaaah!!)

But I hope you will still take some time to visit Lori Anderson's blog and the rest of the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop list HERE to see all the wonderful things my fellow Bead Hoarders have created! I'm going to start hopping as soon as I'm feeling a little better and can't wait to see all the fantastic designs I know will be there! *Ü*

6 comments:

  1. jiikkes
    Hope You feel better soon !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, Birgitta! I am feeling better today, but still not quite up to joining in the blog hopping fun yet. But I hope to start visiting them soon to see what you and everyone else has made! *Ü*

      Delete
  2. Oh, you have my complete sympathies... I get migraines, too, and know what you're dealing with! Do take care of yourself--I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty :-( I hope you're feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Lori, I hope it's getting better now, after some days...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better! Take good care..and we'll see your work next time..oxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...