Don't the cool colors and the idea of fresh squeezed lemons and sparkling water just make you go "aaaaaaaaaah!" inside?! It perfectly embodies the "refreshing" feeling I've been longing for as the hot sun has baked all around me and turned my normally cool garage studio into a sauna!
Guidelines to Play:
- Your creative inspiration can come from the colors, textures, subject matter, or even the feeling or memory that you received when you first saw the Challenge photo.
- Anything goes as far as materials used—it doesn't matter if you like to work in glass like me, or prefer a different medium like clay or paint. I would love to see a variety of items, whether it be a bead, knitted scarf, jewelry, painted canvas, pen doodle—whatever your Muse is itching to make!
- If you have a set of coordinating projects like a necklace and earrings, please submit a group photo of them with just one link to share.
- Please keep your designs to a decent subject matter (i.e. no provocative artwork) and nothing politically motivated.
- Post a comment with a link to your finished project as soon as you can between now and Sunday, July 14th.
Throughout the next two weeks I will share my on-going projects, as well as yours, on my Facebook page HERE, my Pinterest board HERE, or on the next Challenge blog post. So if you can add your finished project as soon as you can, that way I hope to be able to spread out my posts over the duration of the Challenge instead of one giant update. And don't forget to give details on what you used to make it and how the photo inspired you.
I have some fun new ideas I can't wait to try and I would love to have you join me! Wishing you all a wonderful July 4th holiday here in the states and cool breezes blowing your way soon too! *Ü*