I know many of you have already been on or are planning a fun summer vacation—and most will probably be somewhere near a beach, right? Our family is still trying to decide what we would like to do before our girls head back to college, but I'm hoping it will be an ocean-front adventure too!
Urchins and Starfish are some of my favorite sea creatures with a lot of interesting angles, textures and shapes. And the soft color palette has a lot of other great possibilities, if you would prefer to try something without a beach theme?
Guidelines to Play:
- Your creative inspiration can come from the colors, textures, subject matter, or even the feeling or memory that you received when you first saw the Challenge photo.
- Anything goes as far as materials used—it doesn't matter if you like to work in glass like me, or prefer a different medium like clay or paint. I would love to see a variety of items, whether it be a bead, knitted scarf, jewelry, painted canvas, pen doodle—whatever your Muse is itching to make!
- If you have a set of coordinating projects like a necklace and earrings, please submit a group photo of them with just one link to share.
- Please keep your designs to a decent subject matter (i.e. no provocative artwork) and nothing politically motivated.
- Post a comment with a link to your finished project as soon as you can between now and Wednesday, July 31th.
Throughout the next two weeks I will share my on-going projects, as well as yours, on my Facebook page HERE, my Pinterest board HERE, or on the next Challenge blog post. So if you can add your finished project as soon as you can, that way I hope to be able to spread out my posts over the duration of the Challenge instead of one giant update. And please don't forget to give details on what you used to make it and how the photo inspired you. *Ü*