* BONUS!! * For this Challenge, I'm also going to give away one of my new Raspberry beads to one lucky particpant! YAY!! I'll pull names from a hat for everyone who comments (one entry per person), and give a second entry for those who submit one of their inspired creations at the end of the challenge, so please be sure to include your email or some way for me to contact you if you're the winner.
Guidelines to Play:
- Your creative inspiration can come from the colors, textures, subject matter, or even the feeling or memory that you received when you first saw the Challenge photo.
- Anything goes as far as materials used—it doesn't matter if you like to work in glass like me, or prefer a different medium like clay or paint. I would love to see a variety of items, whether it be a bead, knitted scarf, jewelry, painted canvas, pen doodle—whatever your Muse is itching to make!
- If you have a set of coordinating projects like a necklace and earrings, please submit a group photo of them with just one link to share.
- Please keep your designs to a decent subject matter (i.e. no provocative artwork) and nothing politically motivated.
- Post a comment with a link to your finished project as soon as you can between now and Monday, September 30th.
Throughout the next few weeks I will share my on-going projects, as well as yours, on my Facebook page HERE, my Pinterest board HERE, or on the next Challenge blog post. So if you can add your finished project as soon as you can, that way I hope to be able to spread out my posts over the duration of the Challenge instead of one giant update. And please don't forget to give details on what you used to make it and how the photo inspired you. *Ü*