Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Design Challenge No. 5 Reveal

Whew! These past two weeks have flown by and time for another Challenge reveal already? To refresh our memories, this is the Inspirational photo I chose for this Challenge:


To be honest, I've been swamped with getting myself prepped for one of the bigger bead shows I do that is coming up in October, so I wasn't able to get too carried away with it. Although I did make more Raspberry beads (an obvious choice, but it also worked in my favor to bring to the show! *Ü*) Two other artists stepped up to the Challenge and submitted their fabulous designs that I'm sure will prove to be much better inspirations to you all…

The first one is a pair of beautiful earrings by Janet Bocciardi of Honey from the Bee. I love all the different shades of pinks and how she combined the textures of the glass beads and the fibers together!


And Janine from Esphera Travel Blog shared this bracelet incorporating floral lampwork beads, antique brass, and the more gorgeous wine-pink pearls I've ever seen.


She also made a coordinating pair of earrings with raspberry colored Swarovski crystals wrapped around the ear wires. I love how just that little touch gives them a unique flair. And I was stunned to read her blog and see that she lives in and travels the world in a Mercedes-Benz truck and creates all her jewelry while on the road?! Now that is traveling in style!


As for my little Giveaway of one of my Berry beads, Janet ended up being the name I drew from the hat. Congratulations, Janet! Thanks so much to both of you talented ladies for entering this Challenge. I am wowed by your inspirational ideas and ingenuity! *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. So excited Lori! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited Lori! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Janet! Lovely earrings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...