Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pantone Fall 2013 Color Forecast



Whew! Judging by the way the leaves had just changed and then the wind blew them all down in the space of about two weeks here, I'd have to say the Autumn season is definitely upon us! I'm a little late to the party sharing Pantone's Fall forecast, but there's still a few more months left to pull together that killer outfit or accessory in some of this year's hottest color trends!

I've already been busy creating some new lampwork glass bead designs that would fit in nicely with this color palette, like these…

Caramello Leaf Headpins
Baroque Delphinium Set
https://www.etsy.com/listing/152734510/handmade-lampwork-glass-beads-turquoise
Marrakesh Mixed Bead Set

I love jewel tones and I can see myself wearing any and all of these luscious colors! My favorites are Acai, Samba and Vivacious, paired with one of the softer neutrals like Linden Green or Carafe. And I can't wait to head out to the studio and make more beads with these rich color combinations. What are your favorite shades that you look forward to wearing this Fall? *Ü*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you and hope you will stop by again! *Ü*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...